home map travel tales good reads recipes

Friday, June 8, 2012

And the winner is...

Shanyn from Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists! I'll send you an email with my TpT link so you can choose which pack you'd like. Thank you all for entering and to all of my new followers; I've been hopping around your blogs lately :)


On a totally unrelated note, I went to a baby shower last night here, and it was incredible. Unlike any baby shower I've ever been to, that's for sure! It was this beautiful, fancy, high heels event with flowy dresses, styled hair and make up, and a ginormous dinner buffet. It started at 7:30pm, there were no cheesy games and it was really wonderful to see all the ladies dressed up. Many women practicing Islam wear a hijab and/or abaya in public as a traditional means of protection from harm and of course a statement of religious observance. I actually didn't recognize the mother who threw the reception for a minute because she was not covered! It was a really beautiful event and I am honoured to have been invited. 


Anyway, happy weekend all!
- Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much Amanda! I'm so excited!

    Shanyn

    coffeekidsandcompulsivelists.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete