home map travel tales good reads recipes

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Proper Nouns Center

Hooked by that title? ha - didn't think so. But it's the end of the year and the old brain's not so quick at this point, I guess.

Just want to share a quick center I made up for my kids to practice proper nouns and capitalization. I'm not a worksheet person during center time, so there is no corresponding worksheet. I'll just have them write the words under columns {proper and common} in their journals. Easy peasy. Ignore the page in the middle that has words more relevant for my class here in Kuwait if you'd like!

Click the images to download.

I'd love to know if anyone downloads or uses these :)
- Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. These are adorable! Definitely a great center for the beginning of next year. Thanks for sharing!

      Jenny
      Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

      Delete
  2. Great activity! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete