home map travel tales good reads recipes

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Class Awards

A few weeks ago I made and printed a set of classroom awards for my students. I put them up in my TpT store and they have been downloaded like crazy! Here is the original file I made for my grade 2s:



You can head to my shop to find the sets for kindergarten through grade six. Enjoy! Many many thanks to all of the clip artists I borrowed images and papers from - credits are on the last page :)

Also, I was told today that the art my class made for the Spring concert auction {see this post} sold for 100KD! That's about $360 CAD - pretty amazing! 
- Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I am using these this year! Thanks for saving me. :)

    Kristi
    luckyinlearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for the FREEBIE . . . I love that you incorporated the word rad! I use this word in my classroom and the kids looked at me funny at the beginning of the year . . . but now I've got them saying it too. Hahaha! I am all about using these awesome awards this year :) Pop in for a visit if you find a moment.

    Kelley "Still Stuck in the 80's" Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can use them.
      I used the word rad because one of my center groups is the "Rad Readers." Since I teach ESL no one looks at me funny for any of the words I use, lucky me!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for these awards! I printed them off and they were WONDERFUL. My kids loved how colorful and different they were, and I loved that you included the planning sheet :) Thanks for sharing them and making my last few days of school much easier!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete