home map travel tales good reads recipes

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Tasty Graphing Activity

We are just finishing up our Data Management unit and I thought I'd share a fun little activity we did last week. It's a really simple pictograph and my students were kind of excited by it {maybe they though I was going to give them ice cream afterward?}. Click the title page to download.
Don't mind the pic, please...I really do have the worst lighting in my classroom!

And now I'm off to figure out this Spring concert... wish me luck! {I'm actually thinking of doing a no-music version of "Stand By Me" - just snapping, foot-tapping, bells, etc. Hmm...} 
Good night!
- Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, yummy.
    I love "Stand By Me". I was playing it on my piano just this morning:)
    Come by my blog for a software giveaway!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. I love finding second grade blogs. Good luck on yours.

    Patty

    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete